The BMS system with Desigo system from Siemens
- At the management level, the Desigo management station provides a central system for the control, monitoring, and analysis of all connected systems and equipment.
- At the level of automation, the primary systems are controlled and monitored through the Desigo PX controllers and can be operated using operator panels.
- Desigo TX-I / O modules provide interface to actuators and sensors • Desigo system uses the open protocol BACnet – an efficient protocol at the level of automation and management.
- Desigo system uses the open protocol BACnet – an efficient protocol at the level of automation and management.
- Desigo system equipment is certified according to BACnet standards, being tested by independent laboratories.
- Desigo equipment has the BTL logo.
- At the room-automation level, the Desigo system uses the protocols BACnet, KNX, DALI and LONWORKS – protocols that have proven their flexibility in the field of room-automation.
- The Desigo system allows the integration of different 3rd party protocols, such as Modbus, M-Bus, SCL, etc.
- Desigo uses standardized software from Microsoft, based on 64-bit technology.
- Desigo uses standard MS SQL databases.
- Standard web technologies (HTML5.0) as well as support for various browsers (Microsoft IE, Firefox) are also integrated features of the Desigo system.
- It integrates perfectly into the IT infrastructure of the building, using the IPv4 or IPv6 standard.
- Support for standard communication media – e-mail, SMS, Internet.
Simple operation of a segment of installations
- High resolution display
- Operation by selecting operating lines through the function buttons.
- Display of the state of the installations, manual controls, alarms, evolution curves, time programs.
- No programming, plug-and-play required.
- The display of alarms is performed optically and acoustically.
- Access based on username and password.